pspp-users

saving and reading files

From: Krystal Long
Subject: saving and reading files
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:15:29 -0700

Could you please send me the information that your sent out earlier about how to correctly save file and create file name, so as to avoid errors.  I can not save my survey, with the name Expat Survey, because it says the file already exists and can not be replaced.  Also, I try saving it under a new name, say Expat Survey2, and even though it saves, it won't open the file, saying that the file path is improper.

Thanks

--
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.
Aldous Huxley, "Music at Night", 1931

I find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving.
Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.
Oliver Wendell Holmes
US author & physician (1809 - 1894)