pspp-users

Re: New pspp docs

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: New pspp docs
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 06:16:36 +0900

It would appear that such a file exists here:

 http://bmi.cchmc.org/resources/software/pspp

I've no idea how good this compilation is, or even what a ".dmg" file
does, but perhaps it means something to Mac users.

J'

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 04:30:00PM -0300, Michel Boaventura wrote:
     > Do you know what I could do to obtain a PSPP for a Mac, I need a
compilation
     > in a .DMG file.

     Hello Carlos,

     As far as I know, compile to mac is more like to compile to linux.
     I really don't have a Mac to make a release. In meanwhile, you can
     install wine on your mac, and then run the pspp from windows.
     Its very ugly, but should work.

     You can download it at:

http://thisismyinter.net/Files/Darwine/Leopard/Installers/Darwine%201.1.14.dmg
     and download pspp at: www.cecaps.ufmg.br/pspp