pspp-users

Re: Acessing the GUI

From: galenwhite00
Subject: Re: Acessing the GUI
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 06:55:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I too installed PSPP 0.6.0 on a Ubuntu 8.10 system.
There was no mention of the  file "psppire" in the Applications->office
menu,
but the file can be found here "/usr/bin/psppire",
so you need to use the "Main Menu" tool on the "System->Preferences" menu to
add a "new item" on the "Applications->office" menu" using the "+ new item"
button. You will then get the Launcher Properties dialogue box and specify
PSPP as the Name and psppire as the Command, optionally choosing a different
icon graphic.

So I hope this helps!:working: