pspp-users

Trying to get PSPP used in my wife's stats class, need help

From: James Turner
Subject: Trying to get PSPP used in my wife's stats class, need help
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 22:04:58 -0500

First disclaimer, I'm not a stats person, so be gentle.

My wife uses a Linux desktop, and is taking a stats class as part of her graduate program.  Since SPSS doesn't run on Linux, I suggest she see if she can use PSPP instead.  Things looked good, until her professor came back and said that he couldn't find chi-squared or ANCOVA in PSPP.  Can anyone help out here?

james