pspp-users

Re: Building PSPP on a Mac

From: alma rivera
Subject: Re: Building PSPP on a Mac
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 12:53:26 -0700 (PDT)

If anyone finally discovers, or compiles, PSPP por OSX10.4 (Intel), please let me know.  I have tried to, but  haven't finally find the time to do it.

Thanks,

Alma

Liberation is a praxis: the action and reflection of men and women upon their world in order to transform it.
Paulo Freire

La única manera para que la historia no se repita es manteniéndola viva....
Eduardo Galeano

You're never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read to a child.
Dr. Seuss