pspp-users

Error Message PSPP

From: Sam Albers
Subject: Error Message PSPP
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 13:55:48 -0700

Hello,

I am attempting to install PSPP on Ubuntu 8.04. The program wasn't available through the Package Manager route so I downloaded a file from the PSPP site specific to Ubuntu. After opening said file into package installer I received an error message saying "dependency is not satisfiable: libgsl0". Can anyone help me with this? All the packages listed on the PSPP website (Perl,GCC, GSL, iconv, etc.) are installed on my computer so at this point I am a little lost. Can anyone help out with this? Thanks!

Sam