pspp-users

Re: Hello!

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Hello!
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 21:06:27 -0700

"Denis Cáceres" <address@hidden> writes:

> Mi name is Denis, i'm from Nicaragua. I'm interesting in learn the use of
> PSPP, because i want to help to develop the program and becase i use to work
> in spss and i feel the we need a equivalent option that runs over GNU/Linux.
>
> I'm beginer, so i wonder if you have one or two examples to engage my self in
> the use of pspp in command line.

There are a few examples of the use of PSPP in the "examples"
directory of the distribution.  I just fixed a problem with
descript.stat in that directory, so you will have to run "cvs
update" to see the fixed version.

The examples we have so far are not very good, and there are not
very many of them.  If you have some more examples to contribute,
after you become a little more familiar with PSPP, we would very
much welcome them.
--
Ben Pfaff
address@hidden