pspp-users

Re: Building PSPP on Fedora

From: Jason Stover
Subject: Re: Building PSPP on Fedora
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 18:59:11 -0400

On Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 02:02:09PM -0700, Ben Pfaff wrote:
> > Ah.  So, what does it mean that I don't get any error when I execute
> > it by hand?  My shell env is different from the one used by configure?
> > Or is there something else to test?  I'm shooting in the dark about
> > this problem...
>
> At this point I'm puzzled and don't know what to suggest.  Does
> anyone else have a suggestion?

I seem to remember having a similar problem with an older release.
I think using a newer release with ./configure --without-gui might work.
You might also try installing gsl from source. It used to have a problem
with its shared libraries, which could be bypassed by compiling gsl with
./configure --disable-shared.

-Jason