pspp-users

Re: Question re: sample survey software

From: Jason Stover
Subject: Re: Question re: sample survey software
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 00:50:07 +0000

If you are looking for a program that helps the user
create a survey, you might try this:

http://directory.fsf.org/Mod_Survey.html

If you are looking for a program to analyze data from a survey, you
could use either PSPP (www.gnu.org/software/pspp/) or R
(www.r-project.org). You might be able to use Open Office
(www.openoffice.org/), too, depending on how sophisticated your
computations need to be.