pspp-dev

Windows 1.4.0 - testversion - can you test on Windows 64 Bit?

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Windows 1.4.0 - testversion - can you test on Windows 64 Bit?
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 01:25:52 +0200

Hi Elias,

Harry’s Windows build machine is broken but I have tried to setup the windows
cross build on the buildbot. Could you maybe check the 1.4.0 windows build on a
64 Bit Windows machine and check if you can now copy / paste without freezing
on windows? The build is here:

https://caeis.etech.fh-augsburg.de/downloads/

If there is anything strange that you see - then please let us know. Something
like the strange characters that I noticed on the 32Bit version:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/pspp-dev/2020-08/msg00066.html

Thanks

Friedrich