protux-support

[Protux-support] Re: ProTux

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-support] Re: ProTux
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 9:04:04 -0300

Hi J (sorry by the J, some characters from your first name didnt appear
here...)

I am forwarding your email to the bug-support team. Please, access our
mail-lists (www.nongnu.org/protux) to get the replies. Please, if you can,
provide some additional info :

- which protux/libmustux , alsa, and qt versions did you try ?
- when first trying protux (from sources), did you get a src package or
chcked out from CVS (in this case, the current snapshot is pretty buggy)

Thanks