protux-support

Re: [Protux-support] Re: Protux-support Digest, Vol 6, Issue 2

From: booker
Subject: Re: [Protux-support] Re: Protux-support Digest, Vol 6, Issue 2
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 22:27:04 +0200

Am Dienstag, 13. Mai 2003 15:23 schrieb Martin Herren:
> booker wrote:
> >>btw - actually I'm running Mandrake 9.1
> >>automake (GNU automake) 1.4-p6
> >
> >works with 1.4-p6 too.
>
> yeah, but i think you won't be able to build a new Makefile.in from the
> Makefile.am

Okay, I have updated automake to 1.7.2

> >Works fine for libmustux, but configure failed for protux.

> >checking for mustux-config... /usr/local/bin/mustux-config
> >checking for libmustux... /usr/local/lib
> >checking for mustux headers... /usr/local/include
> >checking for libmustux version >= 0.17.0... yes
> >checking if a small mustux application compiles and links fine... failed
> >configure: error: there is something wrong with your mustux installation
> >address@hidden protux]$
>
> did you use any special configure options (especially for qt) for
> libmustux ? if so you'll need them for protux too.

No special flags.

> Otherwise it's hard to tell what went wrong, i would need the config.log
> file....

In the meantime I made a fresh checkout of libmustux and protux and
compilation went fine in the end.
So it seems to be again a problem because of updating cvs sources, although I
was using 'cvs update -dA' to prevent such problems, but maybe someone could
tell me about another options that works better?

Anyway, I attached the config.log file of the last failed compilation session
.... maybe it's helpful.

greetings
Reinhard