protux-support

Re: [Protux-support] Re: Protux-support Digest, Vol 6, Issue 2

From: booker
Subject: Re: [Protux-support] Re: Protux-support Digest, Vol 6, Issue 2
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 22:51:29 +0200

Am Montag, 12. Mai 2003 13:56 schrieb Martin Herren:
> booker wrote:
> >Martin, any idea?
> >
> >address@hidden mustuxlib]$ make
> >make[1]: Entering directory `/home/booker/cvs/mustux/mustuxlib'
> >cd . && autoheader
> >make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/booker/cvs/mustux/mustuxlib'
> >cd . \
> >  && CONFIG_FILES= CONFIG_HEADERS=[config.h] \
> >     /bin/sh ./config.status
> >config.status: creating [config.h]
> >config.status: error: cannot find input file: [config.h].in
> >make: *** [stamp-h] Error 1
> >address@hidden mustuxlib]$
>
> have already seen this error, but don't know what triggers it
> (config.h.in was present).
>
> >btw - actually I'm running Mandrake 9.1
> >automake (GNU automake) 1.4-p6

works with 1.4-p6 too.

> afaik you need at least automake 1.5
>
> >Autoconf version 2.13
>
> did you use the configure script from cvs or did you build your own ?

Just pure cvs.

> changed some quotings in configure.ac, so this error shouldn't appear
> anymore.
> can you test it with the current cvs ?

Works fine for libmustux, but configure failed for protux.

checking for mustux-config... /usr/local/bin/mustux-config
checking for libmustux... /usr/local/lib
checking for mustux headers... /usr/local/include
checking for libmustux version >= 0.17.0... yes
checking if a small mustux application compiles and links fine... failed
configure: error: there is something wrong with your mustux installation
address@hidden protux]$

greetings
reinhard