protux-support

[Protux-support] Effects menu?

From: Stian Hole
Subject: [Protux-support] Effects menu?
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 09:24:44 +0000

Hello,

Since I am new to this list, let me begin with introducing myself. My name is
Stian Hole, and I've been working with music in MS Windows for over half a
decade and now I am exploring the possibilities in Linux. I got a couple of
errors when trying to compile Protux, but it was nothing the FAQ couldn't fix
:)

Anyways, I was looking at the screenshots on the website and was wondering how
I can use those envelopes and bring up that filter controller menu? (
http://www.nongnu.org/protux/images/snapshot-0.16-4.png ) I couldn't find
anything helpfull in the internal help document, nor on the website.

--
Best regards / Med vennlig hilsen,

Stian Hole
address@hidden