protux-support

[Protux-support] Re: tutorial 0.16.0

From: Olaf Meltzer
Subject: [Protux-support] Re: tutorial 0.16.0
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 14:26:07 +0100

Hello Fabio,

> From: Fabio dos Santos <address@hidden>
[...]
> Wow,
>
> Seeing a tutorial in german (german?) just makes Protux
> look so much cooler!!! (I guess its a third-world country
> thing).
>
> Olaf, can I get a copy of that in english? And if so, can
> I adapt it so that it fits in the User's Guide?
>
> Thanks!
> Fabio.

nice to hear, that you like it. I'm sorry, but my english
isn't good enough by half, to write the same thing in that
more "world readable" language. Perhaps somebody is out
there, to translate it?

If it makes sense to you, I would mail you the LaTeX-source
of my german text, so it could be easier to adapt it to
your needs.

Sincerely -- Olaf Meltzer