poke-devel

GSoC 2023 | GNU Poke

From: Malik Talha
Subject: GSoC 2023 | GNU Poke
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 00:12:52 +0500

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well. I am Malik Talha, a final-year student at the National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences (FAST), pursuing an undergraduate in Computer Science.

I was interested in working on GNU Poke. I have experience working on MASM/NASM, especially on 8086 architecture. I believe that working on Poke would be a really great learning experience for me.

I would love to work on "Idea: support for big numbers in poke". It would be great if you could guide and mentor me.

Yours truly,

--
Profile image
Malik Talha