poke-devel

Big Numbers in Poke

From: Hrishit Chaudhuri
Subject: Big Numbers in Poke
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2023 07:47:46 +0530

Hey,

As requested, I'm re-sending this email to the mailing list.

I saw the GNU poke ideas page was looking at extending support for arbitrary-bit arithmetic, and wanted to know how I can contribute. I'm currently a final-year undergraduate based out of Bangalore, India, and will be interning with Qualcomm's compilers team until June.

I have experience with the LLVM infrastructure, and am quite competent at systems-level programming. I have core competencies in C and C++, and I'd love the opportunity to play around with the inner workings of poke!

Please let me know if there are any opportunities (GSoC or otherwise), and perhaps we can discuss how to proceed with this project.

Thanks and regards,
Hrishit Chaudhuri