poke-devel

Re: Automatic IRC notifications of git repository updates

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: Automatic IRC notifications of git repository updates
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 20:55:22 +0200

On 2021-05-04 at 20:41 +0200, Jose E. Marchesi wrote:

>> This functionality is currently enabled for Jitter and for pokology, a
>> repository now hosted on ageinghacker.net holding the articles on José's
>> «Applied pokology» blog at
>>
>>   http://jemarch.net/pokology.html
>
> Little correction: https://pokology.org is not the Applied Pokology
> blog that I maintain.
>
> It is a community-driven site whose contents are provided by the poke
> community (users, developers).  Similar to a wiki, but the pages are
> kept in org-mode format in a git repository:
>
> [...]

I had not understood that, thinking instead that you had repurposed your
blog.  I am happy to know that the project grows into other directions
as well.  Sure.

> That description needs to be updated to not refer to Applied Pokology,
> but to http://pokology.org .

Done.  Tell me if you like http://git.ageinghacker.net/pokology/ and
http://git.ageinghacker.net

Regards,

--
Luca Saiu
* My personal web site:  http://ageinghacker.net

I support everyone's freedom of mocking any opinion or belief, no
matter how deeply held, with open disrespect and the same unrelented
enthusiasm of a toddler who has just learned the word "poo".