poke-devel

Poke internals hacking session on jitsi tonight

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Poke internals hacking session on jitsi tonight
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 18:46:41 +0100

Hi people!

Tonight (21:00 Central European Time) we will be doing an informal
hacking session on poke internals over jitsi.

We will be sketching the support for the new `format' statement, which
is a good topic for an overview on the internals of both the Poke
compiler (parser, analysis and transformation phases, code generator)
and the PVM (Poke Virtual Machine).

Everyone is welcome to join us at https://meet.jit.si/poke.
Salud!