poke-devel

Mini pokeconf in Switzerland, January 2020

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Mini pokeconf in Switzerland, January 2020
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 16:21:23 +0100

Hi people!

So Christian Grothoff is organizing a mini-GHM [1] in Switzerland for
next January.  The dates will be from Friday 10 January to Sunday 12
January.

I will be there, and since some of us are GNU maintainers and developers
who would attend anyway, I thought about having a little gathering of
poke hackers.

Who is in?

Right now this mini-GHM is still in planning phase, and due to the venue
the attendance is limited to around 20 persons, so if you are interested
in attending it is very important to let Christian know ASAP.

Oh yes the most important point: there will be poke t-shirts! :)

[1] https://www.gnu.org/ghm/2020/