poke-devel

Re: How to configure Jitter for Poke

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: How to configure Jitter for Poke
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2019 20:15:16 +0200

    A friend from the GHM told me about failures running Poke.  It turns out
    that he was compiler Jitter commit
      745ba29c15dd56c60a7ab0320e09c1ca705018b7
    , but configuring Jitter with all dispatches enabled which also made the
    Jitter test suite fail.

    You should suggest configuring these older Jitter snapshot like this:

      SOURCE_DIRECTORY/configure --disable-dispatch-minimal-threading
--disable-dispatch-no-threading

    , plus any other options one may want.  Jitter can be directly built
    in the source directory as well.

Ok.  I just pushed a note on this regard to HACKING.
Thanks!