po4a-dev

[Po4a-dev]Cleaning po4a compilation warnings

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: [Po4a-dev]Cleaning po4a compilation warnings
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 14:12:36 +0100

Hello,

when compiling po4a, perl floods me with such messages:
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
      LANGUAGE = (unset),
      LC_ALL = (unset),
      LANG = "fr"

The problem is that when I use any po4a tool, I don't have those messages.
Something in the debian/rules must be wrong, but I failed so far to find what.

Any idea ?

Thanks, Mt.

--
Si les grands esprits se rencontrent, les petits esprits, eux, se cognent.