po4a-dev

Re: [Po4a-dev]. Version 0.12: Sgml debiandoc is handled !

From: Denis Barbier
Subject: Re: [Po4a-dev]. Version 0.12: Sgml debiandoc is handled !
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 22:56:47 +0100

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 09:16:04PM +0100, Martin Quinson wrote:
> Hello, I'm pleased to announce the version 0.12 of po4a. Here is the
> changelog:
>
>   * Rename po4a-identity to po4a-normalize, since it do normalize the
>     source document.
>   * We now have a decent documentation in po4a(7)
>   * Several small bug and glitches fix all over there.
>   * New module: SGML

Congratulations ;)

>     - This is the long awaited sgml module !
>     - So far, it can handle only the debiandoc dtd but extending it to other
>       ones should be quite easy.
>     - For now, this adds a strict dependence on libsgmls-perl and sp since
>       I didn't implement the check for existing libraries, like debconf does
>       for curse.

We need this dependency; debconf can handle several frontends, and if
dialog is not installed, one can switch to other frontends.
If libsgmls-perl is not installed, there is no way to process SGML documents,
so this is very different.

> You can find it at:
> http://www.ens-lyon.fr/~mquinson/debian
>
> Spread the good news !
>
> Bye, Mt.
> PS: Denis, could you upload it, please?

Ok, please file an ITP (e.g. with reportbug's help), this will give me
some time to have a deeper look into po4a ;)

Denis