[Phptest-users] Adobe, Macromedia

From: Magdalena Bowles
Subject: [Phptest-users] Adobe, Macromedia
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:12:15 -0600

Elections are held to delude the populace into believing that they are participating in government.
Time heals old pain, while it creates new ones.
Who then is free? The wise man who can govern himself.
It does not take much strength to do things, but it requires great strength to decide what to do.
Certainties are arrived at only on foot.
Great men are rarely isolated mountain-peaks they are the summits of ranges.
Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
The worst thing I can say about democracy is that it has tolerated the Right Honorable Gentleman for four and a half years.
The employer generally gets the employees he deserves.
Some people go to priests others to poetry I to my friends.
An unimaginative person can neither be reverent or kind.
Grace is but glory begun, and glory is but grace perfected.
When a person is in fashion, all they do is right.