[Phptest-users] Have you bought the perfect ring?

From: AV
Subject: [Phptest-users] Have you bought the perfect ring?
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 10:42:06 +0100

In fact, when is the last time you even read it?
This is not for the purpose of discovering a difficult uncle that gives
you second thoughts on the relationship.
I'll blog a general interest entry like this every now and then.
This blog entry offers a short list of books that belong on every
computer professional's book shelf.

ssss

EXPLOSION!