[Phptest-users] forgot

From: Tina Gonzalez
Subject: [Phptest-users] forgot
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 19:46:25 +0000

Politano, espouses the benefits of being a business-savvy DBA.
Questions on data administration, DBMS products, tools, SQL, and so on.
But they're not always wrong.
I'll try to tackle some of the more popular standards that should be done away with. If you are a DBA and have yet to study the issue, do so now.
This list focused on non-database books, but I promised that I would list my favorite data-related books in a future blog entry. At least that seems to be the case in terms of comments posted.
Almost every DBA group keeps a database standards manual - but most do not keep it up-to-date. No, this is not old news. At times this may seem true, but the successful DBA must understand application development and the issues involved in programming and design.
So let's take a short diversion to review some of the fundamentals of database management systems. At times this may seem true, but the successful DBA must understand application development and the issues involved in programming and design. If you are a DBA and have yet to study the issue, do so now. Wouldn't it be in your best interest as a DBA if your job were better understood and appreciated? As a result, many PC and workstation users end up administering their system security poorly, creating serious security vulnerabilities. At least that seems to be the case in terms of comments posted. And Ron Ben Natan's new book on database security and auditing merits your attention. Politano, espouses the benefits of being a business-savvy DBA.
DBAs should be armed with a proper attitude and sufficient technical knowledge before attempting to practice database administration.
This time Oracle is fighting it out with SAP for the right to buy another application software vendor, Retek.
I'm not and here's a modest proposal for trying to combat the invasion of our data privacy. Or a stagnant and difficult one?
Questions on data administration, DBMS products, tools, SQL, and so on.
One way to head off at least some of the problems is to educate your users about certain key computing basics.
No, this is not old news. This list focused on non-database books, but I promised that I would list my favorite data-related books in a future blog entry. And Ron Ben Natan's new book on database security and auditing merits your attention. I'll blog a general interest entry like this every now and then. One way to head off at least some of the problems is to educate your users about certain key computing basics.
The tools available to protect sensitive resources and networks are tedious to use, non-intuitive, and often require expert knowledge.
That is an amazing lifespan for a technology event. The conversation I was reading was in response to a question like "Does the number of columns or size of the row matter in terms of performance? This blog entry offers a short list of books that belong on every computer professional's book shelf.
The more we try to keep accurate records in database systems, the more it seems that at least some of that data is just plain wrong. So let's take a short diversion to review some of the fundamentals of database management systems. And Ron Ben Natan's new book on database security and auditing merits your attention. Each desktop is sealed off from the others, giving users a means to confine the possibly dangerous results of their actions. Almost every DBA group keeps a database standards manual - but most do not keep it up-to-date. At least that seems to be the case in terms of comments posted. Everyone wants to sell a DBMS to SMBs.