[Phptest-users] crises

From: Sophie Butts
Subject: [Phptest-users] crises
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 19:20:33 +0200

We are a client-focused company that believes that customer satisfaction is key to its future.
Don't copy anyone else's material as you don't know how it was generated. People don't search on single keywords alone, unless they are looking for a name brand or high profile site that's well known through other avenues of advertising and marketing. Most people will use multiple word phrases to find you, particularly when single words do not provide adequate scope for the search.
After I have given you tangible, revenue-producing results, we can discuss a long-term agreement.
Begin by writing down every imaginable keyword your potential prospects will be most likely to use when searching for your site.
We are a client-focused company that believes that customer satisfaction is key to its future.
You're halfway there to getting more targeted traffic now.
Please visit the website links provided. Please let me know if you have any questions.
New customers, more sales, and a higher ROI are literally a click away.
htm' or whatever page extension you're using, .
so the website can be tweaked to improve performance and conversions.
Please visit the website links provided. People don't search on single keywords alone, unless they are looking for a name brand or high profile site that's well known through other avenues of advertising and marketing. If your site is not yet indexed, you would submit it after all your pages have been optimized.
We can take advantage of this time to maximize your profit.
During that time we will build your search engine presence.
At a minimum you can see what your expectations should be if anyone asks.
You also have a clear amount in which to budget each month.
We take the time to learn about your company and its business, your market and your goals - long and short term. Just look for an idea or two to supplement the keywords you've generated yourself.