[Phptest-users] does phpTest accumulate stats ?

From: donna
Subject: [Phptest-users] does phpTest accumulate stats ?
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 15:15:40 -0600

Quoting Denise Stasio <address@hidden>:

Does phpTest accumulate stats ?

Do any of you have examples of PHPtest running - that I can look at ?

I'm want to use it for a project - but to be honest I'm afraid to - if there
isn't much support.

thanks

Donnaa

DBK Web Development

I'm also interested.

Denise
address@hidden

---------------------------
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 7:55 AM
To: general phptest discussion; JST
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] A word of thanks

Quoting JST <address@hidden>:

It would be great if we could pick up the site again.

I want to use it and I had some issues that I could never resolve - but
haven't found anything else either.

So if we could gather some momentum of getting folks interested in using
it as well as developing it and maintaining some help forum that would
be great.

Count me in!

Donna

========================

DBK Web Development
www.DBKonline.com

ye aim pretty sure its over.. However i have invested a lot of time
and money in the app. i contributed a bit by adding the fixed code
for the password reset.. if anyone wants it get it from
www.rescueexams.com/passwordreminder.rar

I was thinking of making a site and picking up where they left off..
i dont know how many people are actually on this mail list but if
anyone is interested email me personally.. and if the owners need
webspace and want to keep this up let me know i can help

Jon

redhanded <address@hidden> wrote: I've been using
phptest-0.6.3 sucessfully since it's introduction. I use
it in a Class B Network testing 400+ users.  I was surprised to see
the
website down, but I suspect that Brandon has moved on and that phptest
became a life unto itself.

So a word of thanks to the developer(s).

http://mail.yahoo.com