RE: [Phptest-users] To all who want to support phptest read this

From: donna
Subject: RE: [Phptest-users] To all who want to support phptest read this
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 09:48:42 -0600

Quoting address@hidden:

I still prefer the simplicity of phptest, but that's me. *shrug*
Nowadays everyone wants something that does everything.
I always consider that bloatedness.

That;s how I felt about Moodle - I donwloaded it and set  it up but it was way
overkill for what I needed and took up SOOOO much disk space for modules I
won;t even use.

So hopefully we can hang onto phpTest a bit longer !

Donna

hey thanks for the suggestions.. it almost makes working on phptest pointless. anyway im looking at moodle.. i would love to use it but i have 4000 questions arleady in phptest or sql.. do you know of an import or convert from sql/phptest method? i have no clue how i will move it to moodle.. although i want it bad..