RE: [Phptest-users] Date

From: Aaron.Sterling
Subject: RE: [Phptest-users] Date
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 06:43:42 -0000

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/phptest-users/2005-01/msg00003.html

"The date pulldown selection is generated by the date_picker() function in the script /include/ccalendar.inc.php. Line about 151 says
for ($i = 2002; $i < 2005; $i++) {

Change 2005 to some later year such as 2010, and you should be all set."

I had to update this as well back when I set this up.
no problem
-arn