[Phptest-users] future events

From: Chris
Subject: [Phptest-users] future events
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 15:23:38 +0100

Hi all,

unfortunately my knowledge about php is not very good. So maybe one of you guys
can help me:

I want to integrate phptest as a kind of guessing tool in my website. As the
outcome of the event is in the future, I can't mark a question right or wrong
but have to do this after the event. How can I fix this?

A second problem: I tried phptest and it was possible that users can take tests
twice, three times or even more often. That stinks as it enables cheating. Does
someone know how I can fix this problem?

Thanks for helping!