[Phptest-users] Saving Tests for Later Completion

From: Alan McCoy
Subject: [Phptest-users] Saving Tests for Later Completion
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 09:51:07 -0400

I have a situation where tests will be created that, at times, may consist of 50 or more questions. Our users may have busy schedules that prohibit them from completing all the questions in a single sitting.

I know there's not currently a way I can allow a user to "save" the test and return to it later, but does anyone have any thoughts about how to approach developing this feature into the current system?

--
Alan McCoy
address@hidden