[Phptest-users] Timer wont work - no explanations anywhere...

From: Eric DUPIN - Bloobox
Subject: [Phptest-users] Timer wont work - no explanations anywhere...
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:59:03 +0200

Hi,
I have installed PHPTEST on a customer's website and we need to have a timer running for the questions.
There's a timer function in the phptest script but I can't get to make it work at all.
I've read in this forum people made a custom script to implement a timer but i think this script is no good, it does not work and installation explanations are totally erroneous or miss something.
Is there somebody here who managed to install a GOOD timer/countdown script that WORKS on phptest ?
I am a bit desperate with this, please help...

Eric DUPIN
BLOOBOX.NET
Créateur web et multimédia depuis le siècle dernier
Conseil et formation nouvelles technologies
Internet mobile
04 78 28 91 60
06 81 33 47 41
web: www.bloobox.net