Re: [Phptest-users] How to add images in the Correct Answer andIncorrect

From: texan
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] How to add images in the Correct Answer andIncorrect Answer
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 20:18:03 -0600

----- Original Message -----
To: JST
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 7:35 PM

Hi All,

My query is how to add image in the options?

Currently phpTest supports to insert images when we are adding the questions. But  in the options (Correct answer and incorrect answers), we can't add images. It supports only text.

I badly need to add images, because some time I will need to insert images to the options if I am creating mathematical formule in the options.

Is there any solutions to solve this?

Regards,
Richard.

mayby you could use the HTML format when setting up the question , and make the answere a link to the image.... only thing is , you have to make all answeres point to an image so the tester wont know  what question is odd one out.

just a thought

Tom McHenry