Re: [Phptest-users] login problem

From: Jeanny Stevens
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] login problem
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 15:22:40 -0500

Thank you for your respond,

I tried that and it was correct.
i had it as http://executive.nese.com/phptest/
that's where my url path is.
any other clue?

Thanks,

JS
On Feb 3, 2005, at 3:12 PM, JST wrote:

sounds like something is wrong with your config. sounds like you did not enter in the coorect url path to phptest.. like www.your-site/phptest/  try looking at your config file manually.. open it with notepad..

Jeanny Stevens <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I just installed phptest from the installscript
and it went through successfully..
however when i login, it'll bring me back to the login screen...
if I login with the incorrect password i'll tell me the password is
inccorect bla bla which is good
but when i login with a correct password it bring me back to login
screen
also i can't create user as well.. it brings me back to the create user
screen and clear all the fields..
any idea how to fix this?

Thanks a lot,

JS