[Phptest-users] login problem

From: Jeanny Stevens
Subject: [Phptest-users] login problem
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 12:50:09 -0500

Hi,

I just installed phptest from the installscript
and it went through successfully..
however when i login, it'll bring me back to the login screen...
if I login with the incorrect password i'll tell me the password is inccorect bla bla which is good but when i login with a correct password it bring me back to login screen also i can't create user as well.. it brings me back to the create user screen and clear all the fields..
any idea how to fix this?

Thanks a lot,

JS