Re: [Phptest-users] (no subject)

From: Kathleen Ferraro
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] (no subject)
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 09:34:41 -0400

If your phptest is working (once you have solved your mysql
problem), my guess is you already have it in the document
root directory for your server, but here is how you can
check.

You want phptest to be in your apache server's docuument
root directory, as specified in the DocumentRoot line of your
apache configuration file (httpd.conf). If your phptest is working
(once you have solved your mysql problem), my guess is you already
have it in the document root directory for your server, but you might
need to check with your provider. --Kathie

If this were my apache document root directory, my phptest would
be in

        /usr/local/apache/htdocs/phptest