Re: [Phptest-users] modifications to phptest

From: Kathleen Ferraro
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] modifications to phptest
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 07:53:53 -0400

Thanks, Brandon. I forgot to note that I don't plan to delete
questions or answers, Instead I intend to add a status field with
possible values active/inactive. That way the question would
not show up on a test but its data would be displayed in users'
results. I would also add a question_sequence field to the question
table. This would be distinct from the question_id field, so that If some
questions are deleted or added or if the order of required questions
changes, there won't be gaps, and questions won't be out of order.
Let me know if you see any problems with that. Thanks very
much for the response, and for phptest. --Kathie