[Phptest-users] Login

From: Prasheel Singh
Subject: [Phptest-users] Login
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 18:10:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I have successfully installed all the scripts in the database and m able to view all information form the database. I am using MySQL and Apache. I have tried and tried to login in but it keeps coming back to the login screen. I have even changed the php.ini file and still nothing seems to work. What am i missing or not doing???

Thanks
Prasheel

Do you Yahoo!?