Re: [Phptest-users] login problem in phptest

From: Leif Gregory
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] login problem in phptest
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 12:18:02 -0600

Hello mrim22.cb,

mc> I use phptest with easyphp(apache+mysql). I succedd with
mc> installation step. I can see all tables via phpmyadmin. But when i
mc> want to log in phptest with user admin or other registrated user
mc> nothing seems to happen (I got again and again the same loggin
mc> window). When i logged in with a non registated user i got an
mc> error message "username or password incorrect"

Here's a cut and paste of my answer to the same question a while back.

Try this:

In your PHP.ini file find the setting for session.save_path. It'll
probably have something like /tmp or other relative path. Under
windows I had to put C:\php\tmp to get it working.

i.e. session.save_path = C:\php\tmp

Obviously, make sure that directory does exist.

Cheers,
Leif Gregory

--
TB Lists Moderator (and fellow registered end-user)
PCWize Editor  /  ICQ 216395  /  PGP Key ID 0x7CD4926F