[Phptest-users] Couple of questions

From: Mike Nowinski
Subject: [Phptest-users] Couple of questions
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 01:43:07 -0400

I have two questions regarding PhpTest.

1. Doe anyone know how I can change the code so that when someone leaves the "Blank Answer" box selected, the question will be counted as incorrect instead of not being counted at all?

2. I want to set up "Group Leaders" that will be able to add users and tests to specific groups only and also be able to view the test results of users within those groups..WITHOUT giving the Group leaders Admin privileges. I have tried various combinations of selected groups, but they will not let the Group leader view the test results.

Thanks,
Mike