[Phptest-users] language problem

From: Alexander S. Trompoukis
Subject: [Phptest-users] language problem
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 17:05:03 +0300

Hi all

I’m having a problem using phptest in Greek language

I changed the English.inc.php file to greek.inc.php and translated it and I change the view question from text to htlm to display properly,

but the tests are not graded. All tests have 0 points although I answer correct.

The right answers are not display properly.

Any help especially from non English users are welcome.

And one more question. How can I display images in the test (inline) and not as attached images?

Sorry for my bad English

Thank u all

p.s. I’m new in php

Alexander S. Trompoukis