Fwd: [Phptest-users] phptest on Mac OS X problem

From: Stephen Lu
Subject: Fwd: [Phptest-users] phptest on Mac OS X problem
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 12:30:47 -0500

Also, when I check to see what got written to the session file in the /tmp directory, it shows "User|N;". Is this correct and does it mean anything?

Leif,

I checked over the session section in my php.ini, and all settings is the same as what you have, except for the session.save_path value.

Do you think there's any connection between the fact that if I use a user for phptest that has only Insert, delete, and update privileges to MySQL, I get a blank login page, and the problem that I am having?

Also, the file that I need to edit for DB_HOST, DB_USERNAME, etc is now in a file called config.inc.php, and not h.inc.php as indicated in the instruction, right?

Keep wondering if it's something really basic that I am overlooking. I've got other PHP apps running on my same machine fine, so it's something incompatible with this particular app.