Re: [Phptest-users] phptest on Mac OS X problem

From: Leif Gregory
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] phptest on Mac OS X problem
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 06:17:43 -0600

Hello Stephen,

SL> Where or what should I look for for cookies info, or is there
SL> anything else you can think of to try?

I saw where Brandon replied to you asking if you could give him shell
access. I do not know Brandon, but in general, I would be extremely
hesitant to give anyone shell access to my server who I didn't know
extremely well.

Brandon could just be wanting to help, and that's great, but in this
day and age, you never know. There are ways to troubleshoot this
problem without resorting to giving someone access to your server.

BTW, my e-mail at work is address@hidden you can reply to me
there for the hours of 8am - 5pm GMT -7. We'll figure it out.

Chat later.

Cheers,
Leif Gregory

--
TB Lists Moderator (and fellow registered end-user)
PCWize Editor  /  ICQ 216395  /  PGP Key ID 0x7CD4926F