Re: [Phptest-users] phptest on Mac OS X problem

From: Leif Gregory
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] phptest on Mac OS X problem
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 19:44:06 -0600

Hello Stephen,

SL> I can get to the login page. But after typing in 'admin' and
SL> '123456', it brings me back to the login page. I can also register
SL> as a different user, but try to sign in also brings me right back
SL> to the login page.

A lot of people have had this same issue. Try this:

In your PHP.ini file find the setting for session.save_path. It'll
probably have something like /tmp or other relative path. Under
windows I had to put C:\php\tmp to get it working.

i.e. session.save_path = C:\php\tmp

I'm not sure if you can do something similar on a MAC though. It does
fix the Windows problem.

Cheers,
Leif Gregory

--
TB Lists Moderator (and fellow registered end-user)
PCWize Editor  /  ICQ 216395  /  PGP Key ID 0x7CD4926F