[Phptest-users] Modify the Testing Proper Screen

From: Army
Subject: [Phptest-users] Modify the Testing Proper Screen
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 16:54:21 +0800

Hi,

I am trying to modify the phptest to be able to fit the one question to the 1024X768 screen resolution (with embedded image). Menu location is now on top of the page and I embed the image on questions, (a link in the orig. design)

My problem now is I want to show the image and answer's options side by side. (presently, the image is on top of the answers' options)
I was trying to locate but failed, please help me how to do it.

Many thanks in advance.

Army Sierra