[Phptest-users] Fixed version phptest-0.6.3-janmartin available!

From: Jan Mantkowski
Subject: [Phptest-users] Fixed version phptest-0.6.3-janmartin available!
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 05:54:18 +0000

Hi,

I made a fixed version, with virtually all fixes applied I could find at the forum and mailinglist as of 1. March 2004.

Also I fixed

- the timezone problem. (config. inc.php)
- the german umlauts problem. (cmultiplechoice.inc.php)
- table and column with fixated.

I changed the menu a littel bit for my needs, but you can change that back, no code has been deleted.

Download:
http://www.someprojects.com/files/phptest-0.6.3-janmartin.zip

All changes are commented, and can be found by searching for: janmartin

Off coures when running Debian Linux you could also use Kompare to see the difference to original 0.6.3 vesion.

I know from brandon, that he rewrites the programm from scratch right now, but I needed a working verison NOW. May this be helpfull for soemone.

JanMartin

P.S.:
It would be nice to get some feedback.