Re: [Phptest-users] error in test header

From: Leif Gregory
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] error in test header
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 13:05:49 -0700

Hello darren,

dmvn> 1. How/where can I change the years for the start/finish of a
dmvn> test? The last year available is 2004.

Not sure about this one as I haven't looked.

dmvn> 2. I created an experimental test and I get the following code
dmvn> showing when I know it shouldn't. Take a look at this image and
dmvn> you will see what I mean

This one drove me nuts, but here's how to fix it...

1. Edit Question.php
2. Comment out line 123 so it looks like this:

   //print_r($test_session);

You're done.

Cheers,
Leif Gregory

--
TB Lists Moderator (and fellow registered end-user)
PCWize Editor  /  ICQ 216395  /  PGP Key ID 0x7CD4926F