Re: [Phptest-users] problem installing phptest

From: Dan Kegel
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] problem installing phptest
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 20:47:27 -0700

MDForum wrote:
I have a problem this your phptest 0.6.3

I install CVS viewer for windows, made all of need (upload new revisions & files), but I still have problem.

My problem is: I put admin name & password, but page don’t change. What I need to do?

Site URL is http://mdforum.dynu.com/tests/phptest1/

I hate to say this, but http://moodle.org/
appears to have some good quiz modules, and they're
much more actively developed than is phptest.
If you can't get your phptest error figured out,
you might try moodle.

Moodle looks way more complex, so I dunno if it's a
direct replacement for phptest, but I'm tempted to give
it a try.
- Dan

--
Dan Kegel