Re: [Phptest-users] Possible to sort test results by group?

From: Brandon
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] Possible to sort test results by group?
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:46:58 -0700 (PDT)

It's not possible to do currently, but you can add
support to do it pretty easily.  For example, here is
a quick hack to do it.  Add the following to
view_results.php

    if (!empty($group)) {
       $group_id = pt_get_group_id($group)
       $query .= "WHERE group_id = $group_id ";
    }

Add it right after this part:

    // build sql query.  If $user_id we want to
restrict results to a particular user.
    $query = "SELECT * FROM results ";

    if ($user_id != -1) {
        $query .= "WHERE user_id = $user_id ";
        $result2 = $db->query("SELECT real_name FROM
users WHERE user_id = $user_id");
        list($real_name) = $db->fetch_array($result2);
    }

Now you can see results for one particular group by
adding a ?group=group_name to the url.  For instance,
view_results.php?group=centrallibrary.

If you wanted to do it by group id instead of group
name, change it to this:

    if (!empty($group_id)) {
       $query .= "WHERE group_id = $group_id ";
    }

Brandon

--- Jody Cleveland <address@hidden>